Saturday, March 16, 2019

Added A New Block

I am still working on the blocks for the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along which I joined last September. It has been great being a part of this group. I have learned a lot about my sewing and found things that I do right and things that needed improvement. I have also gotten to know other ladies from the Pieces and Patches Quilt Guild here in Jackson, Michigan. Today I have just posted Block # 24. We are now over the halfway mark. I actually have only about twelve blocks left to finish. Yes, I have been sewing ahead.

This block "Kettles On" was not one that I was looking forward to doing. There were so many little pieces, especially for sewing the handle. When finished, I said to myself -- "This was really not so hard."

You can see all the blocks that I have finished by clicking on the tab above, "Farm Girl Vintage".



The sun is shining here is south central Michigan this morning.
I hope it is shining where ever you are today.


No comments:

Post a Comment