Thursday, March 7, 2019

Butterfly Gala


My love for butterflies is showing again. I fell in love with the new "Butterfly Gala" stamp set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up. I also love the punch that goes with it. Then in the 2019 Sale-a-bration catalog there was beautiful Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the stamp set.

For this card, I embossed the butterfly image on a vellum card stock using white detailed embossing powder. Then to make it pop, I stamped the image on some card stock that's very close to the
Lemon Lime Twist color with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. After adding some dimension to the butterfly images with my fingers, I glued the two pieces together along the center line.

For the center insert, I used the next larger die to cut a piece of white card stock.

Detail list of supplies used--
Card Stock -- Crisp Cantaloupe and Botanical Butterfly DSP
Stamp sets -- Butterfly Gala (with coordinating punch) and Lasting Lily (Sentiment)
Gina Marie Designs dies





No comments:

Post a Comment