Saturday, March 24, 2018

CCE This Morning--Oh What Fun

CCE stands for "Create, Challenge, Encourage". This is my goal for each of our stamp club meetings. Some of the gals came Friday afternoon because they couldn't make it this morning. So much fun with each group.

We did three cards. Each one different; each one loved by all. With this first card, we were talking and learning about coloring with colored pencils and gamsol. I have had this rose stamp for many years and it is one that I love to color with my Prisma color pencils. There is so much detail but it is just large enough to be easy.



The second card used the Eclipse Technique. You can see the post I did a few days ago here for this card.



The third card used the stamp set called "High Tide". This was a CASE of another card I had seen on Pinterest. Everyone enjoyed working on the card. I look forward to doing some other cards with this set.


For our challenge we did a sketch challenge. How do card sketches work?  Here is my experience. I had all these pieces laying on my desk for several days. I just couldn't seem to get it together. When I looked at the sketch for our challenge, I saw how this card could be put together. It worked.



Our Sketch Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment