Friday, March 16, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

Since I do not have the "Large Letters Framelits" and since I don't think I can afford them, I have been looking for other ways to do the "Eclipse Technique" that I see all over Pinterest. For this card I used the Sale-a-bration set called "Heartfelt Blooms". I stamped the flower three times on white card stock and then using the die from the set called "Celebrate You", also a Sale-a-bration reward, I cut out the word "you". Then taking the die, I cut three pieces out of black card stock. I then glued all three black pieces together and then added the piece from my stamped image on top. This creates a clipboard like piece. After gluing the stamped image onto the black card stock, I inserted the glued piece back into the cut out spot. Worked beautifully!  And I didn't have to use any dimensionals. It was just the perfect height.




No comments:

Post a Comment