Monday, March 12, 2018

Sympathy Cards

All of a sudden, I need two sympathy cards for friends who have lost their husbands. I know that that is not an easy thing to go through. I just want to let them know that I am thinking about them and praying for them in this difficult time.

Both cards are monochromatic. Both use white and Pacific Point for the accent color.This first card uses the flower stamp from Stampin' Up 's set called "Touches of Texture". I colored the image using ink and a blender pen. I used a stamp from Stampin' Up's set "Waterfront" to add a little color to the white background. Both cards use the sentiment from "Simply Sketched" on the front and the inside sentiment is from the set called "Close As A Memory".


A close-up of the flowers

The second card using stamps from the set called "Petal Palette". I colored the images using ink and my "Aqua Brush". They were cut out using dies from the "Petals and More Thinlets" set.


The inside sentiment for both cards.




2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. Yet, for me, a sympathy card is my hardest to create.

    ReplyDelete