Tuesday, June 16, 2020

"William"--The Baby Bear Quilt

This quilt, called "William" is a pattern that can be found in the book Fat Quarter Baby Book by It's Sew Emma . The first time I saw a picture of this quilt I fell in love with it. I was looking for  a design for baby boys and this quilt was the perfect answer. The quilt will be donated to one of the charities that our Pieces and Patches Quilt Guild sponsors. It really was a very simple pattern to do. I got a lot of enjoyment out of making the quilt and I hope some little boy will enjoy having it.

I used 2-inch finished squares so this quilt is a little small. The quilt finished to 34" x 38". If you used 2.5-inch finished squares, your quilt would measure 42.5" x 47.5". If you were to use 3-inch finished squares, the quilt would finish to 51" x 57".






No comments:

Post a Comment