Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tranquil Tulips Again

I needed a "get well card" to send to a friend. I had made this focal image with the Stampin'  Up hostess set called "Tranquil Tulips" but just couldn't decide how to finish the card. I loved the image and really wanted to use it. This is my final design. It's not a complicated card, and I am pleased with how it turned out.

I used a white card base. I stamped the tulips in "Calypso Coral" ink with "Old Olive" for the stems and leaves.


After getting the card together, I added a tulip to the inside of the card and one on the front of the envelope. I often forget to do that but it really does complete the card. The sentiment comes from one of Stampin' Up's classic stamp sets called "Thoughts and Prayers".

The inside


The envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment