Thursday, April 5, 2018

Shutter Card

Such a fun project. I had been searching for instructions for this fancy fold card for some time. Then earlier this week I found the perfect video. Here is the link to "Dawn's Stamping Thoughts" video called "Peek a Boo / Shutter Card". There are so many talented gals out there who do an incredible job with their videos. I enjoy their talent and love learning from them.

I used Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit card stock to create my card. I chose those colors because I wanted to use some of the retired designer series paper called "Patio Party. The inside sentiment comes from the set called "Bunch of Blossoms" and the "Happy Birthday" comes from the set called "Morning Meadow". I did have a little trouble with the shutter mechanism closing. I clipped the points on the upper layer of the shutter and then it worked beautifully. I am already working on a second card.



No comments:

Post a Comment