Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Easter Wishes

Tomorrow Don and I have a lunch engagement with three other couples we met at Rock Steady Boxing. All four husbands have Parkinsons, at different levels. These three couples bless our us every time we are together.

I wanted to make a special Easter card. I came up with the idea of doing a card-in-a-box. It had been a long time since I made one. The first thing I had to do was find my instructions. It took me almost a full day to create the card. After that everything went a little faster. The three are now finished.

Stamps -- Blessed Easter (Easter Wishes on back panel), Tranquil Tulips, His Grace (John 3:16) and Beautiful Bouquets (Leaves)
Dies -- Cross of Hope Framelits, circle punch and round and scalloped dies
Card Stock -- Rose Red, Old Olive, White and Black
Ink -- Rose Red, Old Olive, Soft Sky and VersaFine Onyx Black







No comments:

Post a Comment