Thursday, November 22, 2018

A New Baby Is Coming

I don't often need a baby card or a baby quilt. We have new neighbors that are about to welcome a new baby girl, their first, into their home. I had made a quilt top months ago. It was quilted -- just needed the binding. I got busy and finished it this past week. Here are the results.

I used a traditional quilt block -- the churn dash block in pinks and blues. I fussy cut the center squares so that the teddy bears were in the center. Each block finished at 12 inches, the overall size in 36 x 36 inches. For the backing I used white flannel with pink dots -- so soft.




For the card I used a cute Stampin' Up set from last years Sale-a-bration. called Party Pandas. This is such a cute set. This is a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest.  Here is a link.


Oh, how I love pink and black together.


No comments:

Post a Comment