Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My First

My first "waterfall card". I wanted to do something different. I looked and looked and looked. Since I had never done a waterfall card, I decided that would be my challenge. Watched several videos. WOW! There is so many talented card makers out there. My card is a combination of several ideas that I came across.

For my card, I chose Smoky Slate and So Saffron as my color combination. The card base is Smoky Slate and So Saffron is the accent color. I used the large flower stamp from the set "Indescribable Gift" to stamp the four little squares. To add some interest on the band that holds the waterfall strip, I used a die from the new thinlets set called "Petals and More". It wasn't quite long enough so I cut it in half and stretched it out a little. The break got covered up when the waterfall strip got glued onto the band.




This verse is from the new set called "Hold On To Hope".


No comments:

Post a Comment