Wednesday, May 28, 2014

SC490--Cancer Cannot

Today's sketch challenge was such a great sketch. I am finding that I use a lot more of my designer paper when I am following a sketch. I am also enjoying using some of the smaller pads of paper. I am finding that often the designs are smaller and you always have a number of papers that coordinate with each other. That was the case today.

I found this poem on-line sometime last year. I have used it in previous posts, but today I wanted to make a masculine card with it. Today's sketch was perfect.


I had to change the oval to a rectangle in order to make the poem work. I chose three papers from the mat pad which matched SU colors -- Marina Mist and Crumb Cake beautifully. This was one of those cards where all the pieces just fall into place.

Here are two more cards that I have made using the same poem. I have also been working at decorating the inside of my cards.






"This is the day that the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment