Monday, May 5, 2014

CAS271 -- my Friend

Today's CAS challenge is to CASE a card from the very talented lady Angela Maine (Arizona Maine) at SCS. Her gallery has been an inspiration to me as I have looked at her cards. I have also enjoyed reading her blog "From The Tool Shed".


And this is my card.

Angela was following a color challenge and I was following her design. I have the Memory Box die "Elegant  Scrollwork" and just never seemed to have any ideas on how to use it. Angela's card  provided the inspiration that I needed. I used Stampin Up card stock in "Wisteria Wonder" to cut the die. The focal image was cut on my Cricut using black, white and Wisteria Wonder card stock. The sentiment is from the stamp set "Six-Sided Sampler" by Stampin UP. The large flower is from the set "Petite Petals" and punches were used to create the other flowers. I snipped off the end of each die that was under the focal image and created a little embellishment for the inside of my card.


I pray that you will be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment