Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SC481

I want to get my card posted for today's SCS sketch challenge. It was a fun sketch to work with, but it sure did cause me problems. After choosing the stamp I wanted to use, I colored it with markers and did my stamping. The image was OK but could have been better. I turned the paper over, recolored the stamp and stamped again. This one was better. I stamped the greeting and went to cut the image out. Well, I cut the first image out which was not the best one. I started the process over with a new piece of paper. When I cut the image out, the greeting was so crooked that I tossed the piece in the wastebasket. The fourth time, everything worked perfectly. Now my card is finished!



I used the Stampin' Up set called "Thoughts & Prayers". I colored the stamp with markers--Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzazz. I used SU Perfect Plum card stock with white. The little green piece came from my scrap box. It worked perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment