Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tulips for Spring

I have been seeing the "Eclipse Technique" all over Pinterest. I watched several videos and saw one that really inspired me to give it a try. I worked on my card this morning and this is what I ended up with.

I have had the "Tranquil Tulip" set for some time. The video I watched used this stamp set.  I used "Sweet Sugarplum" for the card base accented with black. For the tulips I used the "Sweet Sugarplum" ink and for the leaves, I used my favorite "Old Olive". The sentiment comes from the set "Label Me Pretty". I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures. If you are interested in learning more, I would suggest that you visit the blog called "Tedder Bear Stamping". From there you can watch Lisa Tedder's video. She did a great job.








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You did a great job! I really appreciate you giving me credit! ❤

    ReplyDelete