Here is a list of the things I used--
- A black card base cut to measure 11 1/2" x 6"
- Paper from the 12" x 12" pad of the Graphic 45 collection "Guilded Lily"
- "Vintage Photo" Distress ink
- Spellbinders Petite Oval Dies for cutting out the image on the front of the card
- White seam binding (Hug Snug) that I had dyed with re-inkers, crinkled and allowed to dry
- Our Daily Bread Designs "Flower Border" stamp (stamped on natural card stock and heat embossed with gold embossing powder) then cut out with the Spellbinders Label 18 die
- flower stamp from Stampin Up's "Colorful Seasons" stamp set, cut out with coordinating die (stamped on Blushing Bride card stock using the Blushing Bride ink pad -- details added with the SU Primrose Petal marker and yellow Stickles)"
- Finished card size -- 4 1/4 " x 6"
I hope to be able to share my instructions at a later date. I have to figure out how to write them all down so that someone else could follow them.