Saturday, July 1, 2017

Maddie's Birthday

On July 4 Maddie will celebrate her 12th birthday. Time is going so fast. I have often made her birthday card around the 4th of July theme. I wanted this year's card to be different.


So--- I made a Dutch Fold card. So cool and easy too. Maddie loves animals. I don't have many animal stamps so I decided to use dies that coordinate with the SU set "Best Birds". The card base is Crisp Cantaloupe card stock. Found a piece of the designer paper in the same color. The bottom squares are the reverse of the top piece. And black became my accent color.

I found two different instructions for making this card. I chose to use this set of instructions--Beyond Beaches and Blessings. Lynn did a great job in explaining how to make the card base for this fold.






No comments:

Post a Comment