Friday, June 6, 2014

High School Graduation

This year it was our turn to have our oldest grandson graduating from high school. On Wednesday night, June 4, he gradated from Conner High School in Hebron, Kentucky. It was a privilege to be there and to be a part of all the celebration.

In September, 2013, Alex was chosen as Homecoming King.


June 4, 2014
Graduation Day from Conner High School
Hebron, Kentucky
 When I was getting ready to make his graduation card, I went looking to find out what his school colors were. I came across this picture of him in his marching band uniform with his mom. I used the uniform as my inspiration for making his card.


Because there were several elements that I wanted to use, I made the card 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. I sure needed the extra room. On the inside I made pockets to hold notes from his grandpa and I and a pocket to hold the envelope that held his gift. I am so thankful that we were able to be a part of the celebration.


1 comment: