Monday, June 23, 2014

CAS278

I needed to make a birthday card for our granddaughter, Chloe this morning. It is hard to believe that she is going to be a teenager in just a few days. We will now have four teenager grandchildren plus a 9 year old. Today's CAS challenge was a color challenge and we were to use three of the colors from the following picture.


I started by cutting the happy birthday on black card stock with my Cricut. I used the cartridge "Beyond Birthdays". For the background I used white card stock and sponged on Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo. I sponged on some Bermuda Bay ink to create the clouds. For the balloons, I used a new stamp set from "Stamps of Life" called "Ballons2cut". This set has the framelits to go with the stamps. I used white twine to finish off the balloons.





No comments:

Post a Comment