Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Again

It's Monday--again. A new week has begun. A new week with new challenges. The first one I always look forward to is the "Clean and Simple" (CAS) challenge at SCS. This week it was to CASE a card from the gallery of Loll Thompson. She has made so many beautiful cards that I found it difficult to choose just one. Actually, I used two as my inspiration. This is a link  the first one and this is a link to the second one. I loved the little hydrangea flowers on the first card and I loved the vine effect on the second one, so I tried to put the two together. The flourish stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps and is stamped in SU Old Olive ink. The sentiment is from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp set "Faith". I love that set and have used it often since purchasing it last August (2013). I used the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch for the flowers. After finishing the card, I put it in the mail to a friend whose birthday is today. I'm a little late but sometimes that just happens before I know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment