Saturday, May 13, 2017

Updated Post

I was doing some updating and editing of my blog and found that this post had never been finished. It was still in the draft mode. I decided that it was time to finish it or delete it. I really like this card so it is time to "finish" what I had started. I made this card some time ago basically using a piece of SU designer paper. The paper has some of my favorite colors and "flowers". I love the delicate feel of the paper and the design. The "thank you" sentiment is from a Unity Stamp Co. set called "Butterflies and Sunbeams," the August 2015 Sentiment Kit. The little flowers are from the SU set "Petite Petals".


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and letting me share my love of card making with you today.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards always show such good taste and this is an excellent example. I'm doing Thank You cards for a young couple (150 cards) and am always looking for ideas as they wanted them all different.

    ReplyDelete