Thursday, March 16, 2017

Grandson's Birthday

February 21, our grandson, Alex, turned 21. I ask myself, "Where has the time gone?" It doesn't seem that many years ago that we were rejoicing over his birth. Even now at 21, he still brings joy, and laughter, to our lives.




There is now a very special person in his life, Danielle. They love the Lord and want to serve him with their lives.

 Because we where hoping to see him in person, I decided to hold his birthday card until we were able to do that. On our way home from Tennessee last Saturday night, March 11, we were able to stop in Florence, Kentucky and meet the grandkids for supper at the Cracker Barrel restaurant.  We had such a good time visiting with everyone, and I was able to give Alex his birthday card "in person".

I was a very simple card. I was pleased with the way it turned out.






No comments:

Post a Comment