Friday, July 3, 2015

SC547 -- Follow Your Heart

It's Friday. I am just getting my card finished and posted today for Wednesday's sketch challenge at SCS. My daughter and granddaughter were visiting from Chicago. A lot of time was spent visiting but there wasn't much time for doing challenges.

 
I looked and looked through my stamps and couldn't find anything that I wanted to use. As I was looking through some papers I found a new 6 x 6-inch pad from My Mind's Eye called "Follow Your Heart". This one sheet really got my attention so I decided to give it a try. Here is the result. I used SU Lost Lagoon card stock for the base, layered the small panels with white card stock and the circle with Lost Lagoon card stock. The pink panel is a retired  piece from Stampin' Up. I used a stencil and Lost Lagoon ink to add a little texture to the upper section of the card front, then finished it off  with three small rhinestones.


and here is a picture of the inside--



No comments:

Post a Comment