Monday, July 28, 2014

CAS283 -- Little Ribbon Scraps



Today's CAS challenge was to use little ribbon scraps on our card. I am afraid that my piece was a little too large, but it was a scrap that I found on my desk. I am not sure where it came from, but there it was. I think it is a Stampin' Up seam binding piece of Daffodil Delight. The daisy was also on my desk -- I was experimenting last week with an idea. The daisy was the result. The lattice was also a leftover piece I saw laying in a box with other discarded items. I did have to punch out the leaves. I started to put a sentiment on the card but then decided against the idea. I like the simplicity of the card.


For the flower, I punched three pieces out of white card stock using a Fiskars punch that was given to me some time ago. I added a little shaping to each petal by running the end of my paper-piercing tool down it. For the center, I punched a 1/2 inch circle, covered it with glue and dipped it into crystal glitter.


This is the punch that I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment