Monday, September 9, 2013

CAS237 "Tool Time"

Today, for the CAS challenge, we were to use an edge punch (no dies). As I began to think about doing a card, this layout and design came to my mind. I used this layout first in January of 2012. I case'd the design and layout from a card that I had seen on Splitcoast Stampers, but I could not find the original this morning.
The card for today turned out to have a Christmas theme. I used some card stock that I had purchased from our local scrapbooking store. The ornament (from SU's Delightful Decorations) was stamped with SU Raspberry Ripple ink and punched with the coordinating punch. I used an Impression Obsession die for the greenery and some serger thread for the bow and hanger. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts clear stamp set.
 
I have also posted two other cards I made using this same layout. These were made in January of 2012.


1 comment: