Thursday, October 25, 2018

"Lots Of Lavender"

"Lots Of Lavender" is the stamp set I used to create the focal image for this card. It was a stamp set available for the 2018 Sale-A-Bration back in January, February and March. I have had it all this time and have not had a chance to use it. Love it.


Information on supplies used--
Stamps -- "Wishing You Well" and "Lots Of Lavender"
Card Stock -- White card base, Pale Plum and Old Olive
Inks -- Memento Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender and Stampin' Up's Old Olive
Dies -- Oval and scalloped Nestabilities from Spellbinders

To create the background, I used a piece of Old Olive card stock measuring 3 3/4" x 5".  Using the wheat stamp from "Wishing You Well", I stamped it 6 times using Old Olive ink.

Here is a link to the card that was my inspiration.






No comments:

Post a Comment