Saturday, August 12, 2017

My Latest Quilting Project

I have used this punch very little. I decided it was time to give it a try. I had seen a card similar to this. I had all these paper scraps together for another project. "Why would they not work for a card?"

As you can see, I tried it and they worked. I love the poka dots. I love the soft pastel colors. I love using something from my collection that has not been used very much. I love many of the retired stamp sets. This sentiment was from one of the first stamp sets I purchased "Always In My Thoughts" (2008). It was a perfect fit. I stamped it and punched it out.


Then I needed something for the inside of the card. I could have left it plain, but that didn't appeal to me. As I was looking through my stencils I found one that had little hexagons on it. Perfect!  I added a little bit of color using the stencil and some ink. Now, for me, it was complete.






No comments:

Post a Comment