Sunday, August 6, 2017

Inspiration Comes From --------

I find that inspiration can come in many different forms. Sometimes it comes from something  I see when I am out doing ________. Sometimes it comes from a picture I see hanging on a wall. Maybe it comes from pieces of clothing -- the fabric that a pretty dress is made of, a pretty blouse my best friend is wearing, a piece of quilting fabric that I have fallen in love with. Maybe it is a picture of a card that I have seen on Pinterest.

One day while looking at pictures of beautiful cards posted on Pinterest, I came across this lovely card. A real "clean and simple" beauty. I knew that it was one that I was going to have to CASE. First let me share the link to the "beautiful card" that I saw.

Now for a picture of the card that I made. I did use a different color and I haven't added a sentiment yet. So simple, so pretty. I hope that the person who will eventually receive this card will feel the same way. I happened to have the same punch used in the original card, but any pretty flower punch or die would work.


 


"Consider how the wild flowers grow.
They do not labor or spin.
Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor
was dressed like one of these."
Luke 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment