Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A Special Thank You

I wanted to say thank you for the Stampin' Up orders I received last month. This is the note card I made and put in with their orders. I love the stamp set "Best Birds" and the coordinating dies. I also really like the retired In Color Crisp Cantaloupe with black. I guess I like most any color with black.
The words are from Spellbinders. I stamped the little flowers and used the matching die to cut them out. I should also mention that the size of the card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". To make the envelope, I use 24# copy paper, cut a square at 7" x 7" and score at 3 1/2" using my envelope punch board. That gives me the perfect size envelope for this size card.

 

I used stamps from the set "Colorful Seasons" to decorate the inside.


My prayer is that you will have a beautiful day!

1 comment: