Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Cards 2015

About a month ago, I had to take a break from my card making. I was getting overwhelmed and burned out. I have been doing some quilting, and then my husband and I took a vacation. We went to Tennessee. We met my cousin and her husband in Pigeon Forge for the weekend. Faye and I had a chance to go to the Smoky Mountain Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Getaway. The Show was small but that didn't stop us from having a good time. Then we went to Tullahoma to visit my brother and his wife. We also had a chance to visit with other family members.

Today I made a couple of Halloween cards. They were actually CASE'D from cards that I had seen on Pinterest.
The first card--


I printed the inside message on my computer--

  
The second card




1 comment: