Monday, June 15, 2015

CAS329 -- Best of Luck

"Clean and Simple" --  That is the type of card I make most often. This is my card for today's CAS challenge at SCS. The theme was -- Thank you Paula. Paula has been a part of the CAS team for some time and now she is stepping down.  She has a beautiful gallery at Splitcoast Stampers.

I found this little stamp set on my desk. The sentiment "Best Of Luck" really jumped out at me and I just had to use it. I wish Paula the best in whatever she decides to do next.


The stamp set from My Favorite Things is called 4-Leaf Clover. I used my Prisma colored pencils  to color the image. The card base is SU Marina Mist card stock. I added a triangle of the Marina Mist DSP for a little more interest.

Wishing you some "sunshine" in your life today.


No comments:

Post a Comment