Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday is Sketch Challenge Day

Wednesday is sketch challenge day. I always look forward to seeing the new sketch that has been posted. Today's sketch is --

My card using the sketch--


I was trying to make a card last night and nothing was working. I had made the circle medallion and then did not know what to do with it. Today's sketch turned out to be perfect. I had gotten some new paper from my local scrapbooking store called Altered Arts Attice. I had used two sheets on another project last week and had several scrap pieces left over. This is what I came up with.

For the card base I used SU Sky Blue CS. The designer paper is from s.e.i. I stamped the butterfly on sky blue card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, added a little extra color using my sky blue and pool party markers, covered the complete butterfly with glue and dipped the whole thing in glitter. Pretty! For the rest, I followed the sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment