Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cards that were CASE'd

I wanted to share with you some of the other cards that I have made over the past week or so. The first two are case'd from cards that I saw on Pinterest. What a cool place. This one is case'd from the card I will call Happy Birthday.



The second card can be found here. I tried using different colors, but could not get it to work. So I went back to the original card and made mine identical.


The following card was made for my stamp club called "Create, Challenge, Encourage--ing". We meet once a month to share ideas and cards, I gave everyone a tic-tac-toe challenge and this was my card that I had made.


I used this challenge that I found on the paper players blog. Everyone seemed to have lots of fun with it. I used the ribbon, patterned paper and birthday column. I hope to try some of the other combinations.


Yesterday (June 20) I spent a little time relaxing and making a card just for the fun of it. I purchased the SU set "Pocket Silhouettes"  a few months ago. I never got the set before Stampin' Up retired it. I have been inspired by many who have made cards using this set. This is probably the card that inspired my card -- Blue Silhouettes. I found the blue paper in my scrap box as well as the white card stock that I stamped the images on. To make the sentiment piece a little stronger, I glued two pieces of blue card stock together. Then I added some eyelets and ran my white twine through them.When assembling the card, I used pop dots to attach the sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment