Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SC486 Praying For You

I need of a get well card to send to my best friend's husband who is having surgery tomorrow. So I decided to use this sketch for my card. I really enjoyed working with the sketch.


I used some retired Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up that I purchased from the clearance rack. For the card base I used Island Indigo card stock and Marina Mist to mat the sentiment which was stamped in Calypso Coral ink. The orange was in my scrap box and is almost the same color as Calypso Coral which worked perfectly. The white border (on the left side) was cut from the reverse side of the designer paper. The butterfly was on my desk and filled the empty spot underneath the "Praying for you...". The sentiment is from the stamp set "Thoughts and Prayers" and the butterfly was from the stamp set "Papillon Porpourri".

No comments:

Post a Comment