Monday, April 1, 2013

Beautiful Ballerina

As I have mentioned before, one of my dear friend's daughter, Linnea,  has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is 37 years old, married with 3 children and expecting her 4th (a baby girl) this summer. She has been teaching dance for many years and about two years ago, she opened her own dance studio called "Grace School of Dance". She has directed several ballet performances that have been preformed during the worship services at our church.

Last Thursday evening I had a stamp club meeting at my home. The theme was "Create Your Own Designer Paper". More on that later. Judie brought this card that she had made for Linnea. We all had a chance to sign it before it was mailed. She used the technique called--iris folding. Judie created a beautiful card and I wanted to share it with you.

 
"Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."
Psalm 34:3

No comments:

Post a Comment