Thursday, May 10, 2018

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy

So often there is one stamp in a set that I get stuck on and the other stamps never get used. When I ran across this card on Pinterest, it inspired me to use the small daisy from the set "Daisy Delight". This is a link to the original card that was my inspiration -- Spring Daisy Delight.

The sentiment came from the set "Petal Palette" I just received my preorder Tuesday from Stampin' Up which had the new "In Colors" card stock for 2018 -- 2020 in it.So I had to use one of those colors -- Grapefruit Grove. It is layered on a Very Vanilla card base.




Stamp Sets -- Daisy Delight and Petal Palette (Sentiment)
Card Stock -- Very Vanilla and Grapefruit Grove
Inks -- Grapefruit Grove and Wild Wasabi
Other -- Seasonal Layers Thinlet Scalloped die
Enamel Dots from Halloween Night Enamel Dots package (Retired)


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,
kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control,
Against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22-23



No comments:

Post a Comment