Friday, September 8, 2017

Give Thanks

My Thanksgiving Card--

I wanted to make a fall card.The pumpkins were made using an oval punch for the ones in the background and a circle punch for the one in front. The card stock was a yellow gold that I found at a garage sale some years ago for less than 50 cents for a large stack. After punching each piece, I sponged the edges with Cajun Craze ink. The card base is Cajun Craze. Crumb Cake card stock was embossed to create the brick wall. Before cutting the leaves, I sponged the cardstock with ink. I used the small maple leaf die from the new Stampin' Up thinlet set called "Seasonal Layers". The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up set called "Holiday Best".


2 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkin card. Great job on the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card,have made it several times for friends who have fall birthdays. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete