Monday, May 2, 2016

CAS375

CAS375 Challenge:  Make a wedding or anniversary card.
On a day when so much was happening, I didn't think I would have time to make a card for today's challenge. As soon as I read the challenge, I knew what I had to do. As I was looking for some "butterflies" on Saturday, I ran across some pieces of cards that I had started months ago. They were on my desk in an "organizer". I had some pieces that were going to be perfect.

Being white-on-white, the details were hard to capture. I used a punch for the flowers and the "Fanciful Flourish" is from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added crystal stickles to the flower centers to give them a little sparkle. The sentiment and inside message are from two different Stampin' Up's sets: "Botanicals For You" and "Petite Petals".



No comments:

Post a Comment