Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Clean and Simple -- My Style

On January 12, I posted a card for a challenge to use a flourish on your card. I loved the idea so much that I decided to try making another card which you see below. It is much the same except I splattered some ink over the design. That softened the white just a little which I really like.


Then I had the idea to try making a similar card using no dies or punches which you see below. The flourish stamp is from the SU set "Everything Eleanor" stamped with Pear Pizzazz ink. The flowers are from the same set stamped on two shades of orange card stock with Calypso Coral ink, then cut out by hand. This time I splattered the image with ink and cut it so that it could be mounted with a layer of black and then green card stock. I would have to say that this is my favorite.






No comments:

Post a Comment