Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SC535 -- Just For You

Here is today's SCS sketch challenge and my card.



This was a fun sketch to work with. I first chose the DSP that I wanted to use and went from there. I loved how Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Crumb Cake went together. The DSP is layered with Midnight Muse card stock. The focal image was made using Cougar Natural card stock, a JustRite stamp from the set "Fancy Frames", stamped in Gumball Green ink and cut with a Spellbinder's Label 18 die. The sentiment is from that same stamp set, stamped in Midnight Muse ink. To finish the focal image I added a flower from SU's Flower Shop set stamped in Midnight Muse with a center stamped in Crushed Curry ink and covered with glitter. The leaves were cut from Gumball Green card stock using a new Memory Box die

No comments:

Post a Comment