Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CAS318 -- ABC with Spring Colors

This week's CAS challenge at SCS was a little different. It was "ABC (anything but a card) using spring colors". I knew what I wanted to do from the very start, but because of things beyond my control, I am just now getting my little gift posted. I first saw this idea on a video done by Connie Stewart at "Simply Simple Stamping". I made the sides of the bottom part of the box a little higher, but everything else is pretty much the same as her design. Here is the link to her video.

I made several of these little boxes and used them as little gifts for the gals in my stamp club and for favors at our family craft day on Saturday, March 28. The box measures 1 1/2 x 4 x 3/4 - inches and hold 3 miniature Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment