Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SC532 -- Pretty Hydrangera

My card for today's challenge is not what I started out to do. I guess each part built on the previous part. It took me a while to decide what I was going to use for the focal image. Once the stamp was chosen, I experimented with different colors. The final image was colored with Distress Markers -- tumbled glass, stormy sky, bundled sage and forest moss. I spritzed the stamp with water before stamping. The other panel was created using a background stamp for Impression Obsession. I stamped it twice using SU Always Artichoke and Island Indigo (stamped off once) ink. Then I sponged tumbled glass distress ink lightly over the whole piece. After embossing the white background piece, I lightly sponged tumbled glass ink it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment