Thursday, February 19, 2015

Catching Up -- SC527

Last night I was able to start work on the SCS sketch challenge for Wednesday, February 11. It helps when you are in need of a card which was the case. Our grandson has his nineteenth birthday on the 21th. Looks like his card will be a few days late.


 
I am not real good at making square cards but decided to give it a try. The biggest challenge was trying to decide which papers I wanted to use. Once that decision was made, the card went together very quickly except for one problem. I cut the background square too small. I didn't want to waste the paper so I taped it all back together and recut it. The cut lines got covered up with the top two strips. Problem solved. The card base is made from natural colored card stock. The three designs are from a 6x6-inch pad from Jillibean called "Cold Avocado Soup". It matched up perfectly with SU Midnight Muse. The greeting is from SU's set called "Perfect Punches" stamped with Midnight Muse ink.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment