Saturday, November 15, 2014

SC513--Many Stars

Last night I finally made a card for sketch challenge 513 posted at SCS on November 5, 2014. It was an easy sketch but the inspiration was just not there. To many other things kept taking priority. Here is the sketch and then the card that I made.


The card base is Stampin' Up's Night of Navy card stock. For the background I used white card stock sponged with Night of Navy ink on top and Brocade Blue ink (retired) on the bottom. For the strip I used 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon. For an accent I added a 1/8" glitter strip which was cut from a piece of 3/8" Glitter strip made by American Craft which I purchased from Jo-Ann's sometime in the past. The stars were cut from paper that I purchased at Michael's using Spellbinders star dies. The sentiment "Peace" was from a set of Christmas clear stamps that I have had for several years.

May you have "Peace" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment