Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sketch Challenge and Others

This has been a week of changes. Sometimes I don't handle change very well. I did get my card completed for yesterday's sketch challenge at SCS. It was a simply sketch and really fun to work with.


Here is my completed card. I used four different stamp sets: Stampin' Up's "Flower Shop", "Summer Silhouettes"and "Gorgeous Grunge" and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Be Encouraged" set. The color theme used SU Pool Party, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz and Memento New Sprout.


The next card was a CASE that I found on Pinterest. This is the card. In a couple of weeks I am doing a class on ways to use your punches. I thought this was a really great way to use one of my favorite edge punches. I used five different colors of card stock and a natural card base. I added a brown grosgrain bow and a brown heart with flowers. I love the lacy look this punch creates.


For this card I used some scraps of card stock and a Martha Stewart bird punch, circle and coordinating scallop punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment