Thursday, March 7, 2013

SC426

It's time I get the card that I made for this week's sketch challenge at SCS posted. After making a card for MOJO Monday, some of the leftover pieces of paper I used were left on my workspace overnight. When I got the sketch on Wednesday, it just seemed that those little pieces of paper were crying out to be used again. It was one of those times when everything seemed to just go together. For the card base I used SU Baja Breeze CS. The other papers were from DCWV's Linen Closet matstack. I really enjoyed working with this sketch. Hoping that each of you are having a good week.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne
    What a beautiful card. I really like how all your patterns compliment each other. Hope you and your hubby are doing well. Hope to see you this year.

    ReplyDelete