Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SC419

Another Wednesday has arrived and another sketch challenge at SCS has been given. I have been trying to get a handle on "scraps". I was trying to put like colors in a pile. I found this little image that has hidden away in the scraps. After holding it for a few seconds, I realized there were lots of little purple pieces laying on the table. With a little looking and some thinking, I was able to get a card made for this week's challenge. The sketch was so much fun to work with.



 
The focal imagine was created with SU Sihouette Sentiments hostess stamp set. For the backgound paper I used a Sizzix embossing folder. Using a brayer I inked one side with Memento Sweet Plum ink and then embossed the paper. This technique really makes the embossing pop. I also used the Memento Sweet Plum ink to sponge around the edges of the lighter card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment