Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Post

I wanted to post a couple of cards today. The first is for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. These challenges always "challenge" me to think about what I am creating. This week's sketch was a fun one to work with.


The focal image is stamped from SU Watercolor Trio set and the greeting is from Spring Mix by Gina K Designs. The background was stamped with "Le London Script" from Stampabilities. The card base is Crumb Cake card stock with Soft Suede as the accent color. I also used Soft Suede ink. The focal image was cut with the petite oval Spellbinders nestabilities.

The second card was fun to do. I had never done a spotlight card before. The stamp is from Stamping Bella and is called Young Love by Mo Manning. When I saw the stamp, I knew it was one that I had to have. The spotlight was colored with prisma colored pencils and gamsol.

No comments:

Post a Comment