Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Project

I have seen these little zippered pouches for sometime on Pinterest and I have wanted to make one, or two, or three. I have an idea that keeps running thorough my mind. Just not sure how it is going to all play out. This is the first one that I have made. A friend gave me a yard of this fabric for my birthday. Love it and it was the perfect fabric for this little project. The outer fabric is Urban Zoologie by Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. It measures about 8" x 6". Had some trouble with the zipper. Watched several online videos. Oh, I am so thankful for gals that have taken the time to do great tutorials.


The fabric for the lining is called "Swiss Dots" from Riley Blake. It is gray dots on a white background. The perfect fabric for this project.



Here are links to two of my favorite tutorials--

My Favorite Zipper Pouch

Date Night Wristlet




No comments:

Post a Comment