Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Christmas Card

I struggled with this card all day. I searched and searched for ideas. Finally,I saw some cards on Pinterest that gave me some ideas. I especially liked the idea of embossing the Vellum with the SU Softly Falling folder. It softened the trees in the background and gave the impression of falling snow. That worked really well. It is one of the cards I will use for my class on December 1. I also added a little Stickles on the raised parts of the tree and along the curved edge of the bottom piece of white card stock.


Card Stock used -- Old Olive, Early Espresso, White and Vellum
Stamps -- Winter Woods with coordinating dies, Sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments
Ink -- Early Espresso
Embossing Folder -- Stampin Up Softly Falling






No comments:

Post a Comment